Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Untitled 1
falling victim to ur lies
false treaties forged as you stare into my eyes
sweet kisses decieve me when they tell me your all mine
gotta quit u put an end to it this time...

Untitled 2
thoughts of you constantly invade my mind
while i sit on the side playing it cool abiding my time
thinking that one day you will see all the wonders i possess
thinking one day i could pass your test
thinking that you will see me for all i truly am
the one who knew about your bullshit
but didn't give a damn
the one that loved....
no the one that LOVES you...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM , Blogger eclectik said...

Dope!

e.

 
At March 18, 2009 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Durty Mo said...

I see you nice widdit!!

Just stopping by to show much ♥!!

Thanks for following You Know You Dead Azz Wrong

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home