Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Feed me...

lies and bullshit that I don't need is all u feedin me. so fuck you and fuck off. i don't need you tho i will admit i did want you but what do you give me, nothing and a whole lot of it, by the time you realize what the fuck is standing in front of you, i will be gone. You never miss your water til your well runs dry that shit is the truth. Man i am so fuckin pissed as if you couldn't tell. Why? WHy? WHY? the fuck do you volunteer lies if you lie about the lil shit then its guaranteed that you will lie about anything. You lil lying fucking bitch!

p.s. yea I am still gonna spend the night....lmao

4 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Latoya said...

wow lmaoo!!

 
At December 15, 2008 at 1:33 PM , Blogger PhlyyGirl said...

Dead@ "Yea I am still gonna spend the night"

I feel you though.

 
At December 16, 2008 at 8:49 PM , Blogger V.Dier said...

lol now Phlyy u know sometimes shit be real....and real gooooood lmao

 
At December 23, 2008 at 5:55 AM , Blogger [$ H A R O N A] said...

lmao... yeah thats dating in a nutshell.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home