Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Ankhs, the wraps, the plus degrees

"Everything around you seeThe Ankhs, the wraps, the plus degreesAnd yes even the mysteriesIts all meSometimes it hard to move you seeWhen you growing publicyBut if I have to chose betweenI chose me" - Me, E.Badu, New Amerykah Pt. 1


YES! I am going to see her just bought my tickets and plan on picking them up tonight!!!

Can't speak for the rest of the world but to me Erykah is the truth I can see myself sitting there now yelling "Do what ya do, Badu" or "Can't nobody do Badu like you do" lol lines I've stolen from Joan on Girlfriends .man I am hopin she hit us wit some ole school at the show too you know like:

-Yeyo

-Orange Moon

-Kiss me on my Neck

-Clever

-I'm in love wit u

-Pick ya Afro

I am like a die hard Badu fan and plan on really enjoying this concert. I bought two tickets and now here comes the hard part I just gotta find a date.....Anybody in Houston March 6 wit no plans lol...




"I'm an orange moon I'm brighter than before, brighterReflecting the light of the sunSmile at me"- E. Badu, Orange Moon

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2009 at 3:42 PM , Blogger PhlyyGirl said...

Owwwww. New template.


I'm saying, if you got somewhere for me to sleep, we can go!!
LOL
That's dope though. Hope you enjoy the show.

And afro was one of my favorite shorts of her first album.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home