Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

So I'm Stoked

(My Tickets to see E.Badu 3-6-09)



Picked up my concert tix to see the infamous Badu yesterday, went to class had 2 tests that I ain't know shit about (how do i miss these things in class) ....O i forgot i ain't go to class....lol I still wrecked them hoes, i have one more today but its an online test tho, so its open book or in my eyes by any means necessary I will do whatever i gotta do to get an A, i met with my group for my marketing communications project knocked out our paper so that eliminated any homework for that class....always a plus.




Was supposed to go get tatted last night with a few friends but ended up missing it because I had to go by another friend's birthday dinner. tried to sustain from alcohol because i heard it makes u bleed more when u get tatted. but anyone who knows me knows that it would be easier for R.Kelly to stay away from playgrounds than for me to not drink during a REVERSE Happy Hour (9p to 11p), so again last night Patron did me wrong.




But on the up and up I ran into an old friend I knew from Stephen F. Austin State University before i transferred, we chatted up she told me how good I looked with facial hair. I told her I was going to the Badu concert and she told me she was doing Badu's make-up. U know me I'm tryna see if i can carry the make up equipment or something just for the chance to meet Ms. Badu.......


me wit facial hair

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Sharifas said...

GAHHH
YOU'RE SO LUCKY MAN!!
Arrg. I wish she'd come bact to Toronto. -sigh-

 
At January 25, 2010 at 3:21 AM , Blogger ericka.Africa said...

HOW WAS THE CONCERT? I JUST PURCHASED ME TICKETS TO SEE HER IN OAKLAND CA FEB 19TH! IM EXCITED. I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR....FOLLOW MY BLOGS AS WELL. THANKS.
-ERICKA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home