Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Monday, December 8, 2008

So I lied

lol i ain't walk away from shit, spent the night, got breakfast, took pictures.....
i guess i have no willpower but who gives a damn i am smiling today no matter how long it lasts i am happy in my current situation. well its almost time for me to get off work, 50 min exactly.
I have my last final on Wednesday its in my stats class i should be studying just can't I got senioritis ready to get this degree and chill for a minute.

um nothing to really talk about that much....

o yea ex girlfriend called me from her new boyfriend house asking did I wanna attend the john legend concert with her but she ain't talkin bout buyin the tickets so fuck it lol

but hell idk, whats up wit ya blogworld


At December 8, 2008 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Latoya said...


At December 10, 2008 at 4:25 PM , Blogger THE 0NE THEY AiNT USED T0. said...

good luck with finals....
im new to the blog, i likes it though.

paix, Asia dee


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home