Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Mental States.Physical Boundaries.

my minds gate.

to touch you.

to see you.

to want you.

I am.
my biggest vice.

I am.
my greatest fear.

I am.
my own enemy.

** I know i dont do this much just my random thoughts**
********** I hold my nuts as I exit************


At November 4, 2008 at 3:19 AM , Blogger MsPuddin said...

sometimes you gotta get it out.nice.


At November 6, 2008 at 8:36 PM , Blogger karrie b. said...

i cant even front like every single line wasnt dope. love the poetic side of you ;-)


p.s. i see that you're posting more, lol

At November 7, 2008 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

let go and let love my young brother...

love this piece though... i think we all feel this way at one time in our life

At November 10, 2008 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Ms. Minnie said...

for something that was supposed to be random..this was great!

lol@ "grabbing my nuts as i exit"


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home