Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

So um yea about that



So i been MIA, thanks to my granny's remedies I'm back and I'm on my shit like flies....lol, I got the new G1.....its a beast (yes, HATE me) muhahahahaha


I been havin so much fun just like crazy shit. hittin the downtown scene. takin pics wit random white people knowing my best friend couldn't handle her shots and blew chunks when we made it hm. I know i haven't been bloggin much between being sick, shopping, goin out, school, work, and my HORIZONTAL dating life its hard to get around to spending time with this silent computer screen lol, but man i gotta slow down this goin out all the time ain't bout shit....but yea I may go out tonight.....shit you only live once.....well i'm out for now catch me on top....cuz Hotness rises.....lmao


oh yea i found one of our pics from the club this is post devil water so excuse the sweat









4 Comments:

At October 24, 2008 at 1:02 PM , Blogger kit von b. said...

if you don't post more regular, imma beat that azz.

now that ur better, NO excuses!

love ya.

have a gorg weekend.

-KB

 
At October 25, 2008 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

glad your feeling better... and er umm.. your kinda a cutie... got a lil fullback swag to ya...lol

 
At October 27, 2008 at 2:37 AM , Blogger MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I'm not that upgraded, but I did just get a new phone.yay us!

 
At October 31, 2008 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Latoya said...

THATS AN AMAZIN PHONE..LOL I WANT IT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home