Montage of a Maniac

Crazy...How I remain sane. The Life and times of V.Dier.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guess who's Back


I'm back like cooked crack. Yea I tried this blogging thing then lost focus, translation " I started dating again" but got kicked to the curb faster than Aretha could clear out a rib shack. Man I been just working and trying to stay focused, but at times life can make you wanna pull a Heath Ledger and end it all with a bottle of pills....but i'm back. Stay tuned I just finished some chinese food at work and my fortune cookie said, "Life to you is a dashing bold adventure"....yea sure it is, we'll see.............

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 2:07 AM , Blogger MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Don't jump V my dear, I need your stalkerness..but damn, you re talented to get the boot faster than aretha and her bff relationship w food. Its ok im fired from dating too...

 
At October 21, 2008 at 2:36 PM , Blogger kayellejaye said...

You're supposed to add "...in bed." after your fortune. It makes it a whole lot betta. ;o)

klj

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home